Deadline for Submission: 20.02.2020.
- Overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows: To contribute to the social and economic development of Adiyaman.
- The purpose of this contract is as follows: To improve competitiveness of the tourism sector in Adiyaman.
Results to be achieved by the contractor:
Result 1: Improved touristic potential of Adiyaman promoted
Result 2: Local institutional capacity improved for sustainable impact
Position: Key expert 2 – Product Development and Promotion (minimum 310 working days)
S/he will perform his duties in full coordination with the Team Leader. Duties cover both A.2. Identification of Means to Operationalize the Value Proposition(s) actions and A.3. Development of the Work Plans and Tools to Operationalize the Value Preposition(s) actions.
Qualification and skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, public relations and promotion, media and communication, and marketing management or equivalent discipline; In the absence of above mentioned degrees, any Bachelor’s degree will be accepted together with minimum 7 years of professional experience in the field of promotion/branding/marketing
- Very good command of English according to the CV template (speaking, reading and writing)
General professional experience
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience following the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 7 years but min 5 years of working experience in the provision of promotion/marketing/branding services in tourism sector
- Working experience in developing/improving at least 1 brand within the tourism sector is an asset.