Deadline for Submission: 25.02.2019.
Project description: Overall objective of the project is to further improve the enforcement of penal sanctions. The overall purpose is to improve the capacities of the prison administration in the area of alternative sanctions, post penal and healthcare of prisoners.
Position: Key Expert 2 (min. 440 working days – 75% presence in country)
The second key expert will coordinate and oversee the delivery of project activities related to the first and second project result. He/she will report in time to the Team leader.
Qualification and skills
- University degree in social sciences or other relevant field such as psychology, law, political science, security studies, management (where a university degree has been awarded on completion of three years study in a university or equivalent institution);
- A Post-graduate degree in relevant discipline (following the award of the degree) is an advantage;
- Fluent in English;
- Computer literacy.
General professional experience
- Minimum 8 (eight) years of post-graduate professional experience working in the justice sector;
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 4 (eight) years of specific professional experience in the enforcement of alternative sanctions and/or post penal care;
- Knowledge of the Republic of Serbia’s justice and/or penal system will be considered as an advantage.