Deadline for Submission: 25.02.2019.
Project description: Overall objective of the project is to further improve the enforcement of penal sanctions. The overall purpose is to improve the capacities of the prison administration in the area of alternative sanctions, post penal and healthcare of prisoners.
Position: Key Expert 1: Team Leader (min. 440 working days – 75% presence in country)
The Team Leader will have the overall responsibility for the smooth running and timely implementation of all project activities and the efficient use of project funds. The Team Leader will be responsible for the management of the project team (all key and non-key experts) and for overall quality, coordination, realisation of all activities and their outputs, as well as of timely and substantial reporting. S/he maintains regular contact with the EU Delegation. S/he will have the following background/experience:
Qualification and skills
- University degree in social sciences or other relevant field such as psychology, law, political science, security studies, management (where a university degree has been awarded on completion of three years study in a university or equivalent institution);
- A Post-graduate degree in relevant discipline (following the award of the degree) is an advantage;
- Fluent in English;
- Computer literacy.
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 (ten) years of post-graduate professional experience working in the justice sector;
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 8 (eight) years of specific professional experience in the area of alternative sanctions, post penal care and/or health care in prisons;
- Proven experience as a team leader or key expert and the successful finalisation of at least 2 (two) donor- funded projects of similar size and duration;
- Knowledge of the Republic of Serbia’s justice and/or penal system will be considered as an advantage.