Deadline for Submission: 01.03.2019.
Project description: Overall objective of the project is to contribute to the institutional strengthening of the National School of Government and the professionalization of the South African public service through training and development initiatives. The overall purpose is to contribute to the institutional strengthening of the NSG through provision of technical support and capacity building interventions to enable it to fulfill its mandate.
Position: Key expert 3: Training programme management, 440 working days
Qualification and skills
- A Masters’ degree or equivalent level qualification in the fields related to teaching and learning;
- In the absence of a Masters’ degree must have a Bachelors’ degree or equivalent level qualification, with at least 15 years’ experience in the fields listed above, instead of 12 years of general professional experience;
- The expert must be fluent English speaker and computer literate;
General professional experience
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience in the fields related to teaching and learning;
Specific professional experience
- Experience in the management of classroom (not online) trainings with high number of sessions;