Deadline for Submission: 01.03.2019.
Project description: Overall objective of the project is to contribute to the institutional strengthening of the National School of Government and the professionalization of the South African public service through training and development initiatives. The overall purpose is to contribute to the institutional strengthening of the NSG through provision of technical support and capacity building interventions to enable it to fulfill its mandate.
Position: Key expert 1: Institutional and Capacity Development Expert (Team leader), 440 working days
Qualification and skills
- A Masters’ degree or equivalent level qualification in the disciplines related to Public Administration, Business Administration, or Organisational Development;
- In the absence of a Masters’ degree must have a Bachelors’ degree or equivalent level qualification, with at least 15 years’ experience in the fields listed above, instead of 12 years of general professional experience;
- The expert must be fluent English speaker and computer literate;
General professional experience
- Minimum 8 (eight) years of post-graduate professional experience working in the justice sector;
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience in institutional capacity development;
- Experience in providing technical support on organisational development of training and learning institutions.
Specific professional experience
- Experience on mapping analysis or modelling or reengineering of business processes in a training and learning environment;
- Experience with developing or reviewing IT enterprise architecture systems in a training environment will be preferred;