Deadline for Submission: 01.03.2019.
Project description: Overall objective of the project is to strengthen institutional and human capacities of the relevant Integrated Border Management institutions to meet accession criteria and to implement Chapter 24. The overall purpose is to strengthen institutional capacities of the Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management with its Plant Protection Directorate and Department for Border Phyto-sanitary Inspection, the Veterinary Directorate and the Department of Border Veterinary Inspection as well as the Customs Administration within the Ministry of Finance for the implementation of measures foreseen in the IBM Strategy and Action Plan.
Position: Key expert 2: Training expert (minimum 440 w/d)
Qualification and skills
- Minimum Master degree in Security studies, Law, or a field directly related to the assignment, or alternatively 7 years of general professional experience in addition to the minimum number of years of general experience specified below will be considered equivalent;
General professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the area of Home Affairs;
- Previous experience in Western Balkan countries will be considered an asset.
Specific professional experience
- Professional experience in working in minimum 2 projects in the field of law enforcement;
- Experience in design and implementation of a training program in the area of law
enforcement or integrated border management in minimum 1 project that has been