OBJECTIVE, PURPOSE & EXPECTED RESULTS
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows:
- To improve Bosnia and Herzegovina competitiveness and innovation in line with international obligations.
The purpose of this contract is as follows:
- To enforce IPR system in support of creative economy, social and cultural development.
Results to be achieved:
Result 1: Increased level of alignment of IP legislation with the EU Acquis
Result 2: Capacity of BiH institutions responsible for the protection and enforcement of IP rights is strengthened.
Result 3: Increased level of public awareness of IP importance.
Key expert 2 (minimum 580 days)
Key experts have a crucial role in implementing the contract.
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree;
- Expert must be fluent in spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of one of three official languages in BiH will be an asset.
General professional experience:
- Preferably 15 years, but minimum of 10 years of professional experience related to intellectual property rights.
Specific professional experience:
- Preferably 10 years, but minimum of 7 years of experience in implementation of laws relating to copyright and related rights and collective management of copyright and related rights;
- Experience on preferably 2, but minimum on 1 internationally funded project in the area of intellectual property in EU and/or enlargement countries;
IF INTERESTED PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR CV IN EU FORMAT BY CLICKING ON APPLY FOR THIS POSITION BUTTON AND SPECIFY FOR WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.