Deadline for Submission: 15.03.2019.
Project description: The overall objective of the project is tо prepare the Serbian public administration for effective implementation of the EU Cohesion Policy in the Republic of Serbia. The purpose of this contract is tо set up and enhance the capacities of all relevant stakeholders for timely and efficient preparation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programmes and projects supported bу Structural Funds and Cohesion Fund.
Position: Key expert 1: Team Leader and Expert for legal and institutional framework for Cohesion Policy (minimum 580 days)
It is expected that the Team Leader will day-to-day manage the project as а whole, ensuring synergy of all its components, activities and stakeholders. Team Leader will bе primarily responsible for overseeing the preparation and implementation of the project Components 1 and 3. She/he will ensure that а large number of short-term experts are agreed with the beneficiary and engaged on time, ensure the internal coordination and guidance of the personnel and experts of the project and coordination of the project with external counterparts. In addition, team leader will bе in charge of ensuring that the reporting obligations are timely fulfilled under the highest standards of quality. This will Ье а position with at least 580 working days, out of which minimum 95% shall bе spent in Serbia.
Qualification and skills
- University degree with minimum 3 years of studies (i.e. Bachelor’s degree), preferably in law, economics, social science or engineering;
- А post-graduate degree (where а post-graduate degree has been awarded on completion of minimum 1 year study) in fields relevant to this contract will Ье considered as advantage
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of post-graduate professional experience in relation to Cohesion Policy preparation and/or implementation;
Specific professional experience
- Experience as а Team Leader or equivalent;
- Experience in setting up management and control system for EU Structural Funds and Cohesion Fund in new EU Member States (пеw EU Member State refers to those acceded since 2004) or Candidate Countries for EU membership;
- Experience in preparation of capacity building programmes on EU Structural Funds and Cohesion Fund
- Working experience in drafting and implementation of legal framework of EU Cohesion Policy in the management structure of an EU member state’s central administration (ministry or central government institution) will bе considered as advantage
- Working experience in the implementation of programmes funded bу EU Cohesion Policy in the management structure in central administration (ministry or central government institution) in the last 8 years will bе considered as advantage